She Shouldn't Have Died

I wanted the power of the Holy Spirit today so bad. I prayed, I did I prayed
to God. I claimed His love and sacrifice for this woman. I prayed that He
not look at me because I am very unclean but with the blood of Jesus He look
at this woman and heal because I know He wanted to. He answered Job, Peter,
John, Paul so many people. I want that kind of relationship with God. So I
can so very boldly approach the throne of God and call on His power to heal.
By no medical means-straight up power of our Heavenly Father.

This beautiful woman shouldn't have died. There was absolutely
nothing medically I could do. In fact the only reason I was in there for as
long as I was the simple fact that I didn't know how to do anything so I
could hold the IV fluid. Because I couldn't do anything medical I called on
my Heavenly Father. I called and called. I know He heard me, He hears all of
His children. Just for some reason He couldn't bring her out of the code.
Why? I don't know. That's not my question. My question is how can I help
more? How do I pray like Peter and John in Acts 2? How do I have such a
relationship with Him that people can see me on trial and KNOW I've been
with God? Acts 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

500 stories.

Phase 2