Magically Delicious When You Share

When the board of dir for Small Steps for Compassion were planning on coming out in January they asked for a list of things we needed out here for the house and such. I being a good employee gave them a list. On that list I included Lucky Charms. Because really what house is complete without a box of that sugariness?


Things turned out better than expected and I ended up with FIVE boxes. And one of those boxes was a double bag box. What undeserved gifts. I'm thankful for them.

Recently I had some friends over to help me put the boxes to good use. We enjoyed every minute of it.


"For God loves the person who gives cheerfully. And God will generously prvide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others."
II Corinthians 9:7,8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

500 stories.

Phase 2