I love space.

Space takes you so much closer to Heaven. It offers a new perspective of where we have come from, it is unknown and it is beauty.

I don't necessarily want to fly to space on a rocket ship (I would get rocket sick and have to barf in my suit and that sounds awful). But I could stand to stare at the stars for hours and hours. If you want to make my night, invite me to stare at the stars. If you want to impress me learn about the stars and teach me.

Check out these pictures from the year: BBC Astronomy Photography Exhibit.

Comments

Andrea said…
I like the staaaaaahhhhrrrss. The best place I ever saw them was at Glacier Point in Yosemite (that's the name, right?) I never knew there were so many stars.
Anthony said…
Stars are a portal to the soul.
Anonymous said…
THere is so much to learn about God's creation. Good thing we have eternity.
Marilee
Anonymous said…
Say how did you end up with them? How many?
Marilee

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.