They are in no particular order (mostly)
- Lay flat/stretch out (after traveling for over 30 hours I am certain this is what I will want)
- Buy a lovely little bicycle with a lovely little bell
- Visit the L1 bar and make sure it is up to code in all it's coolness
- Find a lovely plant to love
- Place pictures of lovely people on the wall
- Use the key to the bottom gate in the apt that I accidentally left in my purse from when I was visiting in March
- Eat at the corner local resturant (I loved the tofu!)
- Stop by the Don's grocery story to get some water
- Visit Ra's husbands family
- Make new friends with the new staff/volunteers
- Give great big hugs to the staff/volunteers I already know
- Message my family that I am safe
I can't wait! One month from tonight I fly out of San Francisco! We are getting close to the final stretch now!
If you have any ideas on what I should do once I get to Phnom Penh please leave them in the comments section below.