To do in Cambodia:

Here is my list of things to do once I get to Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

They are in no particular order (mostly)

TO DO:

  • Unpack
  • Lay flat/stretch out (after traveling for over 30 hours I am certain this is what I will want)
  • Buy a lovely little bicycle with a lovely little bell
  • Visit the L1 bar and make sure it is up to code in all it's coolness
  • Find a lovely plant to love
  • Place pictures of lovely people on the wall
  • Use the key to the bottom gate in the apt that I accidentally left in my purse from when I was visiting in March
  • Eat at the corner local resturant (I loved the tofu!)
  • Stop by the Don's grocery story to get some water
  • Visit Ra's husbands family
  • Make new friends with the new staff/volunteers
  • Give great big hugs to the staff/volunteers I already know
  • Message my family that I am safe

I can't wait! One month from tonight I fly out of San Francisco! We are getting close to the final stretch now!


If you have any ideas on what I should do once I get to Phnom Penh please leave them in the comments section below. 

Comments

Christoffer said…
Seems like a good list to start with.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.