Phase 2

I haven't heard anything from the NAD or from James in Tchad yet. But after talking with Andrea in the Chaplains office, I have been given a new idea.

Rwanda

yup, there's an orphanage there that I could work at. I haven't contacted anyone yet, I'm still going to wait till the weekend to start on my backup plans. But just knowing that there is still somewhere that I can go to serve is great. Expecially because this is an orphanage and I would love to be able to work at an orphanage. Maybe this is where God wants me to go? I don't know yet. A lot of sitting and talking with God will need to happen.
I still will work on learning French because it is one of their top languages.
Just knowing though that there is another place for me is a huge relief. I was scared with not knowing what I would be doing next year. I trust God, I just didn't know what He had in mind. Now though I feel better about things.
If you want to check out the website for the Orphanage it's www.lesperancerwanda.org
Just take some time to look at it.
Meanwhile here in Alabama I am working on programing things before camp starts. It's pre-staff week this week. Soon the rest of the staff will be here and my crazy week starts! Yippie! I love it when all of the staff are here, we always have so much fun. Bring it on!
Well, like always I will keep you updated on what is going on with Africa next year.

Comments

Rene said…
I think that one of my cousins will be spending next year at an orphanage in Rwanda. Let me know if you end up there after all and I'll give you his name and info. Also, Kley and I will be in Turkey for the next two years, so keep in touch if you have any vacation/travel opportunities. Have fun at camp, and best wishes for the upcoming year!

Alisha

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.