T-minus 14 days.

I've started packing.

Only because I have all my belongings here in Tennessee and I fly out to Texas on the 26th (thursday). It's exciting to be packing, I'm trying to make sure I take everything I need because who knows if I'll need it or be able to buy any over there. I am taking a whole bunch of Burt's Bees stuff because Sara said that it gets really dry down there. I am also taking a whole lot of shampoo because they don't have cheap shampoo down there for white people hair. I have no idea what shirts to take either, they told me I don't need much clothing which is true but I have so many t-shirts I have no idea which ones I want to see every week for the next year and which ones I can go without seeing for a year. Then there's the possibility that I take to much or just simply not enough. All well, I think this is all part of the adventure!!!!
Maybe I'll just take a change of clothes :o)
If you know of something I should take let me know! I only have 14 days to get it~

Comments

Tania Elizabeth said…
Uhm... I know the feeling... I leave on Sunday and haven't started packing yet because I'm so overwhelmed by the task... WHY IF I LEAVE SOMETHING I NEED? WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE? WHAT TO TAKE? WHAT TO LEAVE BEHIND????AHHH, lol, kinda crazy... I'm going to need a lot of prayer on this one!
Andrea said…
Yes, I'm going to comment on every blog. I think you should just use good ol' antibacterial soap to wash your hair. or let it get nice and greasy. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

500 stories.