T-minus 7 days

Umm, so one week from today is my long journey to Africa, the country of Tchad. I'm about $545 short but I'll pay for it from my camp funds. God is good! I am packed except for my last min purchases such as a waterfilter, head lamp, drink mix, shampoo, ect. . . I'll get those things this week. I was looking at my iteneary earlier and WOW what a journey I have ahead. I leave DFW @ 7:22pm but I'll get to the airport @5pm. ANyway I'll get to Tchad by 8:30pm TUESDAY night but that's just the capital we'll have to drive a very long way down to Bere. Liz also just told me that there will be another SM nurse going from PUC! Sounds like we'll have a full house of Americans.

Comments

Andrea said…
Is it a male nurse? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

500 stories.