Guava

Hmmmm, I think that I have been given a gift from God!! He planted a guava tree right next to my hut. I mean RIGHT next to my hut. I could if I wanted wake up in the morning take a few steps and eat a big juicy fatty guava. I have fallen in love with those things. We don’t have them in the states or at least not in Texas and WOWZERS they are good. If you ever get the chance you should stop by my hut and my famil will load you up with some. In fact my famil just this morning (Saturday) harvested a whole bunch and we gave them to all our surrounding neighbors. I have taken some here to the American house so they can eat some too. I love the seasons, sure here we don’t have spring, summer, winter and fall but we have guava, banana, mango and lime. Lucky me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.