Thanks for the Prayers

Okay, I really don’t know what to think right now. But I know that my heart is happy. Why? You say. Well because I know I am being prayed for and I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that God hears those prayers. After I shared with you my low day, God woke me up at my early time, 4:40am and we had some time together. He is soo good to me. Thank you for lifting me up to Him in prayer. Don’t stop!! I also pray for you so that it’s a big circle of prayer. (I feel like Paul must have when he was writing the churches back home :o)

Something else really exciting is I had a slow week this week, and had sort of come to a stand still with my projects that I was working on. So I hung out a lot with the boys in peds and played tic-tac-toe with them (I taught them) and I also played Uno with them (which Hans and I taught them). It turned out to be good too that I didn’t work much on the projects because two of the boys were discharged from the hospital at the end of the week and those extra games were played before they left. Jesus took time to play with the kids and that is how he reached them. I pray that the boys will grow up to be fine young men for Jesus one day. The two that left were Vincent, a boy with traction on his leg because he fractured his femur and had been there since before me (6wks now!) The other boy who left had an infection in his thigh that had to be painfully cleaned out and it was so painful because it was very deep. He had also been here the same amount of time as me. And now I have gotten an email that has fueled me on again to start working on the projects, just in time!! Praise God. His timing is perfect.

Comments

Andrea said…
God is good. His timing is good. Thanks for sharing, and glad you are always so adaptable.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Almost nearly perfectly content.

Phase 2