* Went to the HUGE market and bought food to eat—duh. Including two beautiful pineapples for liz
* Went to a very long but good meeting on Sunday
* Went to a REALLY nice hotel on Monday to meet with someone of good connections at ADRA (HR man)
* Saw Parliament from across the street.
* Went to the big mosque but couldn’t really go in because I was a woman, so I sat and waited while Hans went in.
* Sat in a van with lots of people!
* Ate tasty food
* Ate my first chicken leg off of the bone. Kinda gross if you think about the fact you are eating a tendon and stuff you study about in A&P but it was tasty
* Sat for very long periods of time
* Took a moto from Kelo to Beré, which took about 2 plus hours because of all the water where at one point we had to get off the bikes and walk through very high water, my skirt was pulled up really high. In fact it was higher than any pair of shorts I normally wear!
* I peed behind a giant termite home, very liberating :o)
* Slept in a real bed and took a real shower!