This is a general announcement:

For those of you who don’t know me as well as others, or for those of you who have simply forgotten. I am an optimist by nature. I try to look for the positive in most all situations. It’s easier for me to write about all the optimistic situations. By glancing through my blogs one might forget that I am in the mission field and that it is rough here, in all honesty, at times. I do struggle with the thoughts of, “what am I doing here? What is my general job here? Can I make a difference because I am not a nurse? AGHGHG, will I ever learn French?” It is just hard for me to think about it to much or for me to write about it to much. I will try my best to keep things looking “real” for you. But please note that I am what I am, and that’s an optimist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.