Table for Two-Caedemons Call

Danny and I spent another late night over pancakes

We talked about soccer and how every man's just the same

We made speculations on whose and the when's of our futures and how everyone's
lonely

But still we just couldn't complain

And how we just hate being alone

Could I have missed my only chance?

And now I'm just wasting my time

By looking around

But'cha know I know better

I'm no going to worry about nothing

Cause if the birds and the flowers survive

Than I'll make it okay

Given a chance and a rock

See which one breaks a window and

See which one keeps me up all night and into the day

Because I'm so scared of being alone

That I forgot which house I live in

That it's not my job to wait by the phone

For her to call

This days been crazy but everything's happened on schedule

From the rain and the cold to the drink that I spilled on my shirt

Cause you knew how you'd save me

Before I fell dead in the garden

You knew this day long before you made me out of dirt

And you know the plans that you have for me

And you can't plan the ends

And not plan the means

And so I suppose I just need some peace

Just to get me to sleep

~I like this song. Didn't realize how much at first. But I've been listening
to it all week on my ipod before I go to sleep. He's got such great points,
it's not my job to wait by the phone, God does know the end from the
beginning and I love the next part about Him knowing the means because you
can't not know the end without the how to get there. God knows how to get to
the end.

I might be serving as a missionary in Africa, but I'm still a young girl.

Comments

Tony said…
May God continue to bless you and your work in Chad
Andrea said…
A very good song indeed.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.