Here we go again, another day another dollar.

Ramadan came back yesterday for his next dose of meds for TB. It was so nice to see him again. It’s amazing how much better he looks.

I think if I was in the states right now I’d be mailing things all the time. I’d plant a garden, go camping, and participate in Sabbath School and Church. I’d clean and decorate my house. I’d live and love all those around me. I’d feed lots of people – always, I’d open my home to those in need and I’d give thanks everyday to God for His providing all of that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello precious!!! just stopping by to visit and to let you know i'm thinking of you.

I think of you always, praying and hoping that you are well, happy and safe.

i'll miss you this weekend. it's the Nutcracker Christmas Carol and i'm sadden by the thought that i won't hear your laugh in the audience. :(

i will do my best to follow your mantra.

te quiero mucho ormiguita!!!!

avec beaucoup d'amor

ts

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.