Missionary's log 16.12.07

Started an iv the other day. Found out today I can’t start them anymore, because I am not a trained nurse. Fine with me because less responsibility for me.

Having a Christmas staff appreciation day for the staff – hence the title staff appreciation. We are going to show the nativity story in English because apparently the French in france could care less about organized religion. But we are going to read the story in French and nadjere before the movie starts.

Swallowed a tiny pill last night before I went to bed with out water, not the first time i’ve done it and now it’s stuck in my throat. Ugg. It hurts. Don’t know how to get it out. Any ideas?

I’ve been teaching Mowgli to shake, but I call it Lapia. Not to bad so far. I’m also working on sit and speak. But I don’t really know how to do that. Any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.