Ready made notes for the holiday season

I know that with the holidays coming it is harder and harder to sit down at a computer to write. So to help us all out with communication I have created some ready made notes. All you have to do is cut and paste, fill in if needed and send to sreaves@southern.edu . If you want to make it even easier all you have to do is reply to this blog, just know that I can’t reply to you unless you leave your email address. Enjoy the holidays.

Ready made note for those who have a little bit of time (cut and paste):


My dearest Sonya,

It has been _______ since I last saw you. I read your blog (once in a while/ never/ ALWAYS) _______ . It always makes me feel ________.

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that _____________. And that I have a ________. I hope to see you again when you return.

I love you (more than I love cheese/ like I love my brother/ truly madly deeply) ___________.

Signed, forever your avid ________...


Or for those of you who don’t have any time at all to write:


Hey Sonya,

Sorry I am to busy to sit down and send you a note. I am aware that you understand what it is like to be crazy busy in America. I enjoy reading your notes to me and wish you could be here to read them to me. But alas I understand and will wait until you return and can re-enact all the drama for me!

Take care and know that I am praying for you just as you are praying for me.

Signed, your friend...

Comments

Ben Stitzer said…
My dearest Sonya,

It has been decades since I last saw you. I read your blog ALWAYS while I'm on the pot (my porcelain darling). It always makes me feel relieved.

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that pigs are flying in my backyard. And that I have a big wart on my big toe. I hope to see you again when you return.

I love you truly madly deeply doo, sorry I just love cheese too much.

Signed, forever your avid snorter...

Ben

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.