Waiting lately

I’ve been letting my mind wander lately about what I’ll be doing next year. It’s so amazing and exciting because I know God is guiding in my life. I’ve got camp to go back to – Praise God for camp Alamisco. But after that who knows?! I emailed Boston College about reapplying. We’ll see what he says. I could settle down again in Collegedale area and work, maybe Colorado is still calling my name to work as an adventure based counselor. Perhaps I’ll go west to California or East to New England. Really I’m willing to go wherever God leads. Because wherever He leads things are bound to happen. I’ve got not fear in Christ. Look at how He’s lead in the past – SAU for 5 years with hard times, Honduras for a year, my internships for school – all 3! Working at camp Alamisco and all the great friends I have from there. He’s led me here to Tchad. A place where He has taken me out to the wilderness so that he can speak tenderly to my heart and create me to be a true woman of God.

By looking at all of that I rest assured that I have no fear in trusting God to lead me for next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.