We’ve gotten reports from the northern states of the USA that snow has already fallen in droves. Well I’ll have you know the mornings around 4:45am I’ve had to put on my hoodie, socks and pants most every day since Turkey Day. It’s gotten quite cold. A frigid 70F. I’m glad I brought my Alamisco hoodie other wise I’d freeze!

Mock us if you must for being cold with 70F temp but we’ve embraced it for the winter temp it is. Besides when the sun isn’t there to warm you get cold. My only concern now is how am I ever going to survive in the AC?

I remember the summer I came back from Honduras. I worked for FLAG (Fun Learning About God) camp on a traveling team and every Sunday when we drove I had to ware a long sleeve shirt in the van and take it off when we got out because my team wouldn’t let me turn the AC off, they kept saying something about it being hot in Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina in July . . . go figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.