click for more pictures


Sonya Chad 324
Originally uploaded by dreams with faith
hey yall
i hope to be putting more pictures up. I am still here in camaroon enjoying ELECTRICITY and INTERNET and so much more.
the down side to this is that seeing all of the world online has made me a little home sick, okay way more homesick than i care to admit. but God is good and i still believe i am supposed to be here. besides i know that the next 5 months for me will go fast.
The internet cafe uses a french key board so it takes way longer to type. so i have written everything by hand and will type it up later for andera to post. theres lots to write.
heres zhqt the key boqrd looks like if i type like it is qn q,ericqn key boqrd: zoz hoz thigns qre differnent: donùt hyou think so ,qybe next ti,e i zill bring ,y q,ericqan key boqrd%

love and peace,
sonyq

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad you are back on the internet and can fix things the way you want them. Enjoy the land of electricity. :)
Anonymous said…
I love the French keyboard typing. It reminds me of the time when the "e" and "3" quit working on my computer in Pohnpei. I love looking at you pictures! It's okay to be homesick. Are you enjoying your "work" more? You're in my prayers as always!
Anonymous said…
Mio caro!!! (mi querida)

I'm so glad you have some technology available to you. I wish i had geenie powers and i could bow my head and appear at your cafe and bring you home with me!!!!! wouldn't that be fun? or at the very least be there and have some tea with you and visit for a while.

hormiguita you are so loved and missed and we are praying for you daily. you're daily in my thoughts. sending you lots of squeezes and velvet...no wait...you don't like velvet!!! ok, well soft cotton then!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.