Outside my hut

I feel the urge to write, I’m just not sure about what. There’s a lot in life to think about. I texted Andrea last night to call me. I ended up talking about me but I know she’s got struggles too. It’s the whole waiting on God. It’s so hard. I trust and I know it’s worth it but what do I do while I wait? How do I get past this rought part? Help me Father. I don’t know what I’m to do and every idea I’ve had I don’t feel any passion for. Please show me what to do.

My mood really matches this rare gloomy weather today, just a sleep dull and lifeless day. So this 5 months I’ve been here has been great but what do you do in marrage when you get past the honeymoon stage, that’s where I am now, the novelty has worn off and now I realize I’m here to stay.

Purpose, must find purpose.

Perhaps this is my purpose, to sit and reflect.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope things get better for you dear sonya-lasagna. I will be thinking about you and praying for you. I love you dearly!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.