Wednesday, 9 Jan 08

Lost that’s a bit how I feel. I feel a bit like a leaf floating on water. No purpose or goal. It’s as if all God has for me right now is sit and seek Him and to not worry about what others think of say.

I feel so much love from all around. It’s not that I’m comleatly alone, I just feel as Nathan put it as though I’ve been put on hold. So I’m going to take some time to pray, journal, and listen to God.

I sit here in our garden room and I’m so tired. I don’t want to complain but I don’t want to do anything but cry or sleep for a long time. I sit and listen to others but I just feel so distant from here I’m here physically, but mentally and emotionally I am thousands of miles from here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.