40 Days and 40 Nights

If you are reading this blog that means my email fast is over!!! Of course it was an email fast that I did not start out of my own will. But it was a fast by any means. In fact it was a 40 days and 40 nights fast. I learned a lot during it. I spent less time at the computer and more time at the hospital or watching movies on the computer because I did not need the battary to write. But during the time I learned to wait on God. I learned that at times in our life I just need to be quite and realize that God is incontrol of me and my future. He's got my life in His hands. I don't need to worry about it. Besides if I am for God who can be against me. If I am where God wants me to be and I go where he wants me to go than Who cares about anything else! I am not afraid because It is for God that I work! I will die for Him if He askes me to!
So thank you rebels for attacking my capital over a month ago so that I could realize once again that God is who I work and live for!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.