Changing Faces

i am sitting here in an internet cafe in segunto, spain. this is the first time i´ve had such amazing access to the world wide web. only now i´ve seen what i´ve missed out on. i think this is going to be hard. i have best friends who´s weddings i´ve missed, i´ve got friends who are pregnant, i´ve got best friends who´s hair was cut shorter than i´ve ever seen it and she looks amazing, i´ve got friends who are no longer in college, i have friends who have their masters, i have friends who are in love or have been hurt. i missed it all. i´m afraid that i will just be so saddened like i am now that i missed it all. i don´t even recognize them in the pictures. my pulse started racing when i looked at the pictures of all my friends gathered around the bride and groom and i was off in some foriegn country. i hope this transition doesn´t hurt to much. i´m scared! please help me if you see me in the states and can tell i´m a bit lost. ease me back into your life. i don´t want to stay seperated forever. thank you to those of you who keept me up to date on the goings on of your life, and thank you to those of you who love me and are willing to let me back in your life even if i´m a bit lost.

Follow the adventures of Sonya @

lasonya.blogspot.com

Comments

laSonya said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said…
Oops. I accidentally left a comment with your identity. I was going to say, just so you know, you haven't missed my wedding or pregnancy. :)
Ben Stitzer said…
Hey me either. I am neither preggers or married! Woot woot for singlehood. Don't worry - you probably haven't missed all that much. 1 out of like 80 years. That is a mere drop in the bucket of life. Can't wait to have you back.
Anonymous said…
I would suggest the fastest way to get back into the lifestyle here is to forget the habit of running into the back yard and squatting.

Dad

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.