Hans' three headed dragon


three headed dragon2
Originally uploaded by dreams with faith
I miss Liz and Esther.
When you are used to seeing someone everyday and all the sudden you have to stop cold turkey it's hard. It's amazing how close you can get to someone when you fight for them in prayer and when you go through illness and stress together. I went to Africa to work and I ended up gaining two sisters. The three headed dragon is what Hans would call us sometimes when we were traveling and getting on his nerves. Don't worry Hans, we'll still come visit and be your three headed dragon. :o)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I sure know what that's like Sonya! When I got back from Pohnpei I felt a little lost without my islander SMs. It's hard re-experiencing life in the states without sharing it with them.
Anonymous said…
Yeah, you know all that re-entry stuff in your head, but I'm not sure how much easier that makes it. I emailed an SM from the same island for a year after we got back as we adapted to the US.
Sarah said…
Hey Sonya! I miss you like crazy too! How is camp going?
Anonymous said…
Hey Sonya! I'm glad you're back safe and sound. How was Europe - sounded like you had some surprises. It sure was quiet after you left and a little empty. I wish you could have seen Pierre and co. try to eat jello. I think they thought it was from Mars. What a hoot! Thanks again for taking care of Liz and for boosting the Bere morale with your vim, vigor, and velocity! Have fun at camp.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.