home sweet home too


home sweet home too
Originally uploaded by dreams with faith


19/5/08
home. That's where I am.
Since I got in on Thurs I've been going hard core. Since I woke up at 5ish in Paris thurs morning and I change time zones I didn't go to bed for 24hrs. I didn't even sleep on the plane. I tried. Due to being in "steerage" (furthest back reaches of the plane) the engines were loud, then I was just so excited my body was reacting as if I had dranken 6 pots of coffee. So I ended up watching 3 movies. They got better as the flight went on. 27 dresses, The bucket list, and Dan in real life. I also had a headach but thank God it wasn't as bad as it could be. Right after the plane landed and I stopped beingn noctious, I went text msg crazy. My dad said by the time he got home from work an hour our so later I was at 10$ in fees. Opps! (but don't worry now I'm unlimited)
It was so great to speak English to people and not feeling bad for not talking French. Everyone around me it seemed was in a great hurry. Me? No way I knew I was home and that was all that mattered.
Everything happened just like I imagined it would. I changed into my Arab dress after going throough customs, then I rode the airport train to baggave claim and mounted the huge escalator and rode to the top to see who was waiting for me. It was ballons, banners, a flag and Andrea, Stan, Ben, Ansley and Stella! THey made so much noise for me. It was good to be home. Then we all loaded up and drove one hour north to Calhoun Taco Bell. I think I talked the entire way there. The greatest part was sitting behind me was a Farmer, an older tall man who had a farmers hat, beard, and overalls. It was good to be back in the south.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.