Appalachia trip: Day 2


paint where?
Originally uploaded by dreams with faith

What a day. I was more focused on a job today. I was helping Chet with the outside crew by supervising Robert and Oscar and random others work on the back wall. Oh, man we were working on it most all day long. We had to hammer up the boards for the trim and then we had to paint it. But the guys got a little paint on the wall when I wasn’t looking. (as if I could have stopped it) So we had to work hard to get that off so we wouldn’t have a green spotted wall :o) We used a tooth brush on it and it seemed to work. I figured after a day like today they would be tired of me. . .we’ll see tomorrow.

Recently my heart has been burning with different job ideas. Do you understand what I’m saying? When you get an idea in your head and you feel so passionately about doing that for a living, helping people, traveling the world. Doing something you love. Ahh, my heart pounds and burns and yearns for those jobs. I’ve been thinking about them recently, you know me with my passions.

There have been several people on this trip who had heard that I was a missionary twice and that I speak 3 languages. I didn’t tell them that they were told by other people. It’s cool yet startling that people know that about me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.