a ball and a basket

I fell asleep last night tired and content. I was on supervision for recreation. I found myself dribbling a basketball. It must be a long time since I had done that because I don’t' remember it being so hard to bounce :O) Then I started up a game of knock out with the kids. It was noble of me to 'purposefully' get out first so everyone else would feel comfortable . . . But I did improve somewhat. I got a few swishes while playing. And in the last game we played I even made it to the last 3 people! Must have been a bit more than chance right?! I never was that good at basketball but I enjoyed myself and I'm sure I was some what entertaining. I hope I was at least able to boost some basketball self-esteem.



*this is dedicated to Emily Leftler the Andrews Cardnal player

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.