Christmas Travel Log -- To the arctic tundra and back

Nashville airport.

The first leg of my journey. I got up at 4:15 am in order to be at the shuttle by 5:15 am. *Note to self* there is a time difference between Nashville and Chattanooga. Ugg. I could have slept in longer. When i passed the Collegedale temp sign it said 62`. No coat needed here.


Liz called me last night to make sure I don't have any cancelations because of snow. She also told me it was okay to stop praying for a white Christmas. THey have more snow than normal . . . 2 feet!

I'm not quite sure what to expect. I went to Colorado for a week my sr year in high school for our ski trip, but that was almost 10 years ago. Will I get really cold? do I get top lay in it? I can't believe it! Last year this time I got cold in the 60` temp. We all sat around sweating in teh American House dreaming of a white Christmas and now it looks like I'll get it!

I can't wait to see Liz, it's been 8 months. That's a long time. So much has happened, dreams have changed, locations of life. There is a lot to catch up on. I hope 4 days is enough time. It will be fun to meet her parents. They must be great people if they don't mind my being there for Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.