California Dream'n


I've been 'living' in Cali for a few days now. I think my body has gotten used to the three hour time difference. Although it's hard to tell when I've been staying up late talking and giggling.

I was born here in California, but remember nothing of the state. So it's as if this is my first time here. Rachel and I have been having our share of adventures and excitement. For me it was yesterday when we went to try for my first time Boba tea. For those of you that have never been to the west coast and don't know what that is let me explain. Boba tea is a drink containing little tapioca balls, they are in the bottom of the drink. They are drunken through the large straw. The drink is a tea or milk base. You can get most any flavor from mango to coffee. They can be slushy, ice creamy or like a tea. It was created in the 80's in Taiwan. I loved it! It was cold, fruity, sweet, quenching and fun to drink. (be careful when drinking sometimes the boba balls can get sucked up the straw unaware to the drinker!) I hope to drink more again before I move on past the state of my birth.

Here are some cool pictures that we took with my phone to document the great treat of Boba Tea!



Comments

Andrea said…
I love bubble tea. I had some in Michigan with Lori once.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.