Home Fries



I'm on my middle leg of my journey to California. I'm currently at my mom's house. But this last weekend I was chill'n like a villain with my best friend from high school. It was great to see her. I think it's amazing how she and I can have not seen each other in two years, only talked on the phone a handful of times and yet when we get together there is not barriers. We can giggle, talk and share as if we were still 16 and sitting on her bed in Keene, Texas. I love it! We played with my computer a bit and I'm pretty sure they summarize our friendship :o)
Some friendships are just blessed with the ability to love long term and long distance. We know that we care and if ANYTHING were to ever happen to one or the other we would drop what we were doing and run to their aid. God blessed us with a friendship that will last!




Comments

Anonymous said…
Cool hair. I'm glad you can figure out how to do cool stuff like that on your computer. Someday you can show me, since I'm always pretty much the last to know about technical advances like these--well, right before my grandparents. Glad you're having fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.