Photos of my new flat.


My Dining room
Originally uploaded by dreams with faith
Feast your eyes on the cutest flat you have ever seen! I took some pictures on Friday like I said I would. I hope you enjoy looking at them. Just click on the picture and it will take you to flickr where you can look at all the notes I put on the pictures to describe things. While on flickr you can make your own comments on the pictures with notes or just a comment. Please do, I would love to hear them!! Enjoy.
Love,
Sonya

Comments

kessia reyne said…
It is so awesome! I would like to live there among that cabinetry and warm afternoon sun :)
Andrea said…
See, God gave you a cool place to live even if you are poor. Looks like you got the best of both worlds. Take that, Florida. :) I love the flat. Wish I could hang out. Maybe when I win the lottery.
Unknown said…
Hey! Welcome to Norway! My name is Maggi and I´m a friend of Erin´s. We used to work there before and we live about half an hour away. Some of my best friends have lived in that flat, so take good care of it. :) Looks like you´ve already started, actually.

We´ll meet up sometime, I´m sure. Until then, enjoy!
-Maggi

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.