velkommen

Velkommen Ben to Skotselv!

My friend from university has come to EBS to volunteer for a few months. Boy am I excited! I met Ben at Southern when we were both in Destiny Drama Company. As we both realized yesterday, that was a long time ago. He's here to help with the PR things, he's quite productive as he's already edited a brochure, made me business cards, updated the webpage and is almost finished with the news letter. But really I'm glad he's here because he brought me a few of my scarves and he is company to have in the office during the day. Now when I get the 11:30 munchies I can at least have someone to sympathize with :)
All through college we had crazy adventure with Destiny, the photo lab, and listening to music class, now it will be exciting to see what crazy things happen now!

And we get to listen to Fiddler on the Roof soundtrack, re-live Destiny intro music, talk loud, kill flies, and eat vegan food!

If you know Ben give him a shout out if you know me, give me a shout out!

Tussen Takk!!!!!



Ben and me at practice way back in the day, practicing "Are We There Yet?"

Comments

Ben Stitzer said…
I'm there!!! I'm there!!!!! (hands up in here)

Ahh, great times! This is going to be an exciting couple of months! I hope we get to partake of many more adventures.
Andrea said…
Hey, nice shirt. And tell Ben thanks for delivering the Little Debbies. :) Hopefully you already did, or that would be quite rude. :)
Nicholas said…
holla'! thats my shout out because i know you both.com

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.