heads up.

Just so you know I am going to be posting my Thanksgiving adventures. Stories from all three meals and pictures/video too. I will also be posting my adventures from Finland, Sweden and the mother IKEA store. . . .

Just not today. I am tired from all the festivities today and have to get up at 5 am to make my train to Oslo, Norway that takes me by train to Stockholm, Sweden that takes me by ferry to Turku, Finland by Tuesday morning. So I am off to bed to sleep what few hours I have left.

Many blessings to you on your Sunday night.



Ps It's snowing, why does it always snow when I am leaving?

Comments

Andrea said…
Can't wait to hear about it..
Andrea said…
P.S. Do you want me to sign in for you so I can re-spell "elegantly" for you?

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.