Somewhere, Sweden

What a start to my trip through Scandinavia! Just getting up at 4:40am is a big ordeal. Then getting up to my world blanketed in snow! Ivo drove me down to Hokksund train station and I missed my train by minutes, but there was still time to make the train from Oslo to Stockholm. Just 6 minutes. In those 6 minutes I had to get my EuRail ticket stamped and find my train. Of course I always panic and can't decide if I am no the right train or not. Realizing I was just before my exit I lug my suitcase to the door to make my dash for it. I get in line to get my ticket stamped after speed walking past everyone, get my ticket validated and turn to look for the track with my train just as I hear over the loud speaker in english ''last call for Stockholm'' Ekk! Quick which one is track 6! Following behind an equally late man, we push through the stream of people going the opposite direction and make our way to the train. I literally got on seconds before they rolled out! Amen. Praise God for guiding everything.

So now I sit on the train waiting out my 6 hour ride to Stockholm.

Comments

Andrea said…
Whew! That was a nail-biter! Glad you made it! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.