FINLAND


Wowzers. I am in FInland! How did that happen? It is one of those places you just never really dream of going. At least I never did! I am at the high school here called Toivolinna. They are 30 min outside of Abo, Turku if you are going towards Helsinki. Helsinki is on the agenda for tomorrow. Check out the school at http://www.toivonlinna.fi/.

I arrived in Turku yesterday and by God's grace found Ben without using internet or cell phones! So old fashioned :) We puttered around Turku. Found some cool thrift store and an old church. We then arrived here at the school last night. It's been a day filled with students, worships, english class and excitement. I'm off to put out some EBS fliers and then off to a sauna with a new friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.