Me, 27.

Well it's the eve of my 27th birthday. I thought I'd get pumped up about it and write 27 things I have enjoyed about my life so far. So here goes:

1. My nutty brother
2. my Dad
3. my Mom
4. Wonderful grandparents
5. the sun
6. my friends
7. Spunky, my pet dog when I was a girl
8. Carseat, my pet cat when I was a girl
9. Texas
10. 10 years working at summer camp (including this summer to come)
11. working in Honduras
12. living in Tchad
13. Exploring the world
14. Mowgli, my African dog
15. Duplicat, my Norwegian cat
16. Traveling
17. Chisholm Trail Academy, high school years
18. Southern Adventist University, the growing years :)
19. Green grass
20. Learning Spanish, French, and random Scandinavian words
21. Spring
22. Photography
23. Earth Day
24. Destiny Drama Company, Southern's touring Christian theater
25. University roommates
26. Colour
27. Living the life God has given me

Comments

Nicholas said…
Earth Dat Birth Day!

And what's even crazier: we will probably be working at camp... together again.
kessia reyne said…
I like this! I turn 27 next week; maybe I'll imitate you :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Elisa said…
What a wonderful list...so many blessings. Happy birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.