me.

An ENFP needs to focus on following through with their projects. This can be a problem area for some of these individuals. Unlike other Extraverted types, ENFPs need time alone to center themselves, and make sure they are moving in a direction which is in sync with their values. ENFPs who remain centered will usually be quite successful at their endeavors. Others may fall into the habit of dropping a project when they become excited about a new possibility, and thus they never achieve the great accomplishments which they are capable of achieving. ~BSM Consulting, Inc

See I need quite alone time too.

Comments

Andrea said…
A little to the left...right there. Now you're centered. :)
kessia reyne said…
like like like like.
Yeah-- even extroverts need alone time. And centering. And cats. (Oh wait... I think I made that one up.)
Nicholas said…
I hate personality test thingies. One of the things I hate about them is how sometimes they're right.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.