There are days. . .


There are days in my life that are hard.
that I want to plead with God to show me what my future holds.
that I need to be told I am wanted,
that I contribute to my friends life
Most recently though,
There are days when I cry.


However it might be because I've been chopping onions.

I think it's a bit of a sad deal that I get so teary over onions. After all my mom's maiden name is Loignon. Which in French is L'oignon and that equals onion. Maybe it's all part of my genetics to sob when I chop onions. Maybe my ancestors were given the name Loignon because they cried when they chopped onions? Perhaps I am simply fulfilling my role in the Loignon clan and crying when I chop.

Either way,
There are days when I cry.

Comments

Anthony said…
Jenny Ramirez would tell us that if you cry while cutting onions, it means that you are a jealous person.
kessia reyne said…
this was great. GREAT, I say!
Andrea said…
Maybe I'm related to you then, because I'm quite sure there's never been an onion chopped within 1000 feet that didn't make me cry.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.