Am I crazy? I might just be. . .

Sometimes I'm just happy.

For no real reason.

I don't know where I'll be in a year, I'm not in love, the work day starts early, I still have lots of loans to pay, I live in a tiny square and I still have to go into the walk in freezer.

Yet I'm happy.

My heart is full and I have a song in my heart.

How is that?

How does it happen that more often than not I am simply happy? Is it a deep choice? a result of B-12? It is something complicated that I clearly don't understand.

Honest, I'm happy without a monumental reason.

I love life, I have an exciting unknown future, a job I love, fun coworkers/neighbors, I live inside a beautiful forest saturated with evidence of God's love for me and I wake up everyday.

Sometimes I think I'm on drugs or crazy.

How is it that there is so much chirpiness inside wanting to burst out of my every pore?

I must be crazy.

Does this happen to you?

Am I alone in all of this?

Comments

chelsea said…
Maybe you are. Consider yourself very blessed.
i am with you!
chiper... is good... A OK!
i like it when you comment my blogs... i cant wait to read them!
i like reading your blogs!

happiness is a choise!
it's good you choose YES!

though having to go in the walk in freezer... thta is hard to find joy in...

good job!
Jessi Jo said…
You are you and I like you.
Andrea said…
Who isn't on drugs? Just kidding. And I don't think you're always happy. There's a pessimist deep, down inside, and I can help you find it. haha...Thanks for sharing your happiness with others.
joar andré said…
it should be normal... i recently met someone just like that - so you're not alone!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.