Guns, Liz and Snow.

Awhile ago Liz came up for a visit. Jerrod and Anthony said they would take us shooting out in the backwoods, so we went into the Sierra National Forest and played in the snow. It was a fun adventure and the woods are simply beautiful. Since words are cheap I'll just post a few pictures from Liz.

Yes I have a gun in my back pocket.

Liz shows a little fear, but I show confidence.


After the evening adventure, we pause for a moment to . . . show our best side.

A magical place, a magical sunset, and a magical friend.


Comments

chelsea said…
i miss you guys =) I know Liz's mom!
Ansley said…
Oh man, so jealous of all that snow! Amazing!

I, like Liz, would also show some fear around Sonya with a gun! :)
Unknown said…
Excuse me, do you have your concealed carry license? Well, I guess it wasn´t concealed!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.