Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas.
Norway's giant gift of a Christmas tree to Berlin, Germany. Brandenburger Tor, 2009

I've grown so much in these last few months. My understanding of how people function has increased greatly, my knowledge of survival in the world, both wilderness and city, has grown and I've been challenged to see things from different perspectives and I've been stretched in my cooking skills. I've gained confidence in areas I have wanted to for a long time. like dirt biking, driving big yellow machines and stating my overall opinion.
I feel like I really have been in the school of life.

Thank you God for this gift.
Thank you that I have friends to share life with.
Thank you that you haven't forgotten about me or given up on me.

Thank you for reminding me of all that I have been given and all the people who care about me.

May they be blessed with more good memories than they can count and so many smiles their face hurts.

Amen.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas, dear friend! I do hope that your days are always filled with things to smile about :)
TaraB said…
Sonya! Yes. Let's be friends. Life school is definitely challenging and good all at the same time. Being automatically enrolled doesn't mean you'll succeed. You gotta work to get what you want from it. I'm glad you're taking advantage of that.
Andrea said…
I feel like I have helped train you to state your overall opinion. You are welcome. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.