Red and Green day 4.


Since college I've had a tradition of wearing Christmas colours everyday of December leading up to the BIG day, December 25. I find it a way to spread the Christmas joy and it's a time where you can wear red and green without feeling like a Christmas ornament. I also like the challenge of finding something to wear that hasn't been worn yet in the last 25 days. So far so good (however it's only day 4). Although I must say it's not as much fun when I know that there are only a small handful of people to appreciate my hard work on finding things to wear. This year however I discovered that my friend Kimberly is also celebrating Christmas with clothing as well. She inspired me to take a picture every day to post. She's inspiring like that :)

Here's day 4.


Comments

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love love love it!!
chelsea said…
Ew, the bathroom stall. hehe
I'm so excited! I got my Christmas surgical cap in the mail yesterday! That's the best I can do since I'm required to wear the sky blue scrubs they provide. Enjoy your red and green. I look forward to the pics!
Andrea said…
The trash can in the back is a nice touch. And I honestly don't know how you can wear red and green every day and NOT feeling like a Christmas ornament. :) But I'm glad you can.
Andrea said…
I heart bad grammar.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.