A woman dreamt in her sleep.

It was a bright starry night.
The night air was good for sleeping.
A woman fell asleep, and she dreamt.

There were people at her childhood home.
She was there with them. There was to be a wedding, her wedding.
She was excited as were the people.

As dreams go she found a change.
She was pregnant. With twins.
She even felt the two heart beats on her stomach.

There were people that needed to be told.
The fiance, the parents and the friends.
It was a strange occurrence and she knew there had never been an act to cause a birth.

The people were told, the parents were next.
She, amidst the people, turned to her fiance and said,
"I want the world to know I love you. I want to still marry you"

The dream ended.
The thoughts did not.
The thoughts did not.

Comments

Andrea said…
I told you not to tell ANYONE my dream!! I can't believe you! Just kidding. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.