(me and my sleeping bag of illness)It's midnight.
This is what I get for sleeping for two days straight, but what other choices did I have when I was sick with a sore throat, clogged nose and a fever that was medicated by Day and Night-quil.
At least at night it's cold and it's the time when all of America is up.
Besides the last two days I have been quite productive here.
- Waiting for the next step of the well, the pipes to be laid and the water to be sampled.
- The chickens have laid eggs (pictures tomorrow)
- A facebook cause to help raise money for the day to day expenses of running the orphanage (check it out here or on the sidebar of the blog)
- I started inventory of the kitchen and the rest of the house
- Worked on speaking engagements for southern California in mid April
- Played with the kids at Cradle of Love
- Visited with our neighbor
- Made progress on getting cows for the property
- Drank mango juice from the trees on the property
If you are in the southern or central California area and are interested in hosting a home presentation in April please let me know. The more people we can get the word out to the better.
Here's to sleep.
“Sleep, those little slices of death — how I loathe them.”
~Edgar Allan Poe