Thoughts

So many thoughts tumble around in my head. I've had some bubble out and some sink in. These are just a few.
  • Texting like it was water to a dying plant
  • Pintrest has given me renewed inspiration and ideas for my classroom
  • Learning to play the cello 
  • Listening to my new favorite album The Goad Rodeo Session with Yo-Yo Ma, Chris Thile (from Nickel Creek fame) and a few other guys I don't know.
  • Learning how to teach math, reading and phonics
  • Preaching a sermon on faith like a child
  • Painting art for my house/room
  • Growing plants (I love green)
  • Paying bills
  • Friendship and what it means to be honest about thoughts and feelings
  • Hunting in thrift stores for great finds to put in my house
  • Dressing like a kindergarten teacher, think Mrs Frizzle :)
  • Banging my head against a wall coming up with lesson plans :/
  • Feeding and watering our class pet: King Brownie the Fluffy Lion Lizard
  • Hiking around up at Wawona
  • Baking cookies
  • Talking on the phone to make up for lost time last year
  • Dreaming
  • Counting stars
  • Running a full marathon in June
  • Going on my first backpacking trip this fall



Comments

Anthony said…
where art thou backpacking? And is the C@9TcHa that complicated really that necessary? Those things make me feel so stupid sometimes.
Andrea said…
I'll be praying for you and your sermon tomorrow. I hate proving I'm not a robot too. My record for getting it wrong was four times I think one time.
laSonya said…
I fixed it, now you don't have to prove you are not a robot. I figure all my friends aren't robots anyway . . .
oh! you DID fix it! great! now i can stop griping about it! oh and the song is lovely.
EMILY STAR said…
Miss Frizzle was the coolest! :)
Anonymous said…
Thanks for getting the non-robot step deleated. Some of those letters were worse than kindergarteners letters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.