King Solomon


I feel like he must have when King David made him king. He was young, and inexperienced at being king. So when God came to him and asked, “What would you like me to do for you?” He responded, “Wisdom, please give me wisdom”. So God did. Each morning, I pray for that wisdom, each time I talk to a parent, I pray for that wisdom and each time I have to interact with a student, I pray, please God give me that wisdom. I don’t care if the school grows or becomes the best school in the conference; I just want to do right for these kids.

Please Lord, give me wisdom.

Comments

Andrea said…
Amen to that. I know that prayer well, especially from my teaching days.
Marilee said…
Praying for wisdom for you too. It's hard to meet all the kids needs and their all there in one room together.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.