What?

It's lunch time.

The pupils are playing a "W" game. They are it if they say the word "what".

I've been wanting to blog for a long time. I have had lots of demo blogs in my mind but I never quite get around to typing them out and sharing them. I'm working on it but it's a hard thing.

Perhaps I'll have a goal of one a week? Who knows.

Either way school is in session, I'm loving it and we have a whopping 19 students! In 2011-12 they had only 7 and graduated 2 of those students! God has indeed been good to us.

Well, I've had to remind the pupils to eat, not sing and dance but to focus and eat so we can go play. I guess I had better finish my lunch too.


Comments

Andrea said…
At least you can blog while you teach...

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Almost nearly perfectly content.

Phase 2