Teacher Summer Camp

I'm at La Sierra these days. I hate not knowing where anything is. I find it frustrating trying to understand the way things are run at a new school. I just got used to things at PUC. I think the last two days I've just wandered around looking for classrooms, offices, study locations, friends, important people and parking places. Mainly I feel like I just wander. In case you have been on campus the last three days don't be alarmed by the lady who looks perpetually lost. I'll finally figure out where everything is by next Thursday. Until then just point me in the direction of the Communication office cause that's where my all time favorite teacher from Southern now works! Lynn Caldwell was THE best teacher EVER. EVER. EVER. She'll be around next week and I can't wait to visit.


From here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.