Sometimes in life I need to distract my mind from things. So to do that I recently decided to make a list of things to do the next time I visit Collegedale/Chattanooga.
- Spend unreasonable amounts of time and money at the Samaritan Center
- Buy cookies from Piece of Cake Bakery
- Eat large quantities of Chinese food from China Kitchen
- Buy a vegan pizza from that great place on the corner of Four Corners
- Wander around the Biology Trail
- Pay my respects to Dr Beitz
- Have an Earth Day/Birthday picnic (even if it’s not April 22)
- Gossip and snub all the changes to campus
- Visit Maria & Dean Sager (I tried calling him John a couple times but it was too weird) and ask him to cook something amazing while Maria gives me wisdom
- Visit the Livanos family
- Capture the Little Debbie factory smell in a bottle (but not on a burned day)
What else should I do? Any ideas?