To do:

Sometimes in life I need to distract my mind from things. So to do that I recently decided to make a list of things to do the next time I visit Collegedale/Chattanooga.

  1. Spend unreasonable amounts of time and money at the Samaritan Center
  2. Buy cookies from Piece of Cake Bakery
  3. Eat large quantities of Chinese food from China Kitchen
  4. Buy a vegan pizza from that great place on the corner of Four Corners
  5. Wander around the Biology Trail
  6. Pay my respects to Dr Beitz
  7. Have an Earth Day/Birthday picnic (even if it’s not April 22)
  8. Gossip and snub all the changes to campus
  9. Visit Maria & Dean Sager (I tried calling him John a couple times but it was too weird) and ask him to cook something amazing while Maria gives me wisdom
  10. Visit the Livanos family
  11. Capture the Little Debbie factory smell in a bottle (but not on a burned day)



What else should I do? Any ideas?

Comments

Unknown said…
YESSSSSS for number 3 and 5! I'd add eatting at the Peruvian restaurant at 4 corners.
i feel like i have to comment because i actually read through the whole list, even though i have no idea what your talking about..
Andrea said…
Something I WISH I could do next time I go to C-dale but can't:

- Eat at C.K.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.