Packing up Gertie's Basket

When I go to church I have a few things I take with me. I need my dress, cardigan, Bible, water bottle, purse and a possible potluck contribution. That's a bunch to add.
This is what I start with:
Having a bike basket is like having a car, it ends up holding trash and other rubbish.
 It's important that I put the full water bottle closest to the handle bars because of the extra weight shifting around as I turn corners or simply dodge around the traffic. Second I put in the books (Bible and notebook). Then in goes the clothes and purse with the bread on top!

This is what I end up with after packing it all it in:

Steady as she goes! Keep straight on with the bike not leaning too far to the left or right and she'll be right.





Comments

Christoffer said…
That is a great basket–bike combo in Cambo.
Kim said…
Looks like you need to add a motor.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.